Our four Networked PIRs are designed to provide automatic lighting control via a CAN or DALI network or with Clean Contacts and all feature our Progressive Sensitivity function to eliminate false triggering. They turn a load on when presence is detected, and when an area is no longer occupied the load will turn off after an adjustable period of time. Their small size and multiple installation options make these PIRs ideal for mounting in trunking or on luminaires. An adjustable internal light sensor provides light level information to the network allowing lights to be kept off or at minimum level if sufficient daylight is present. It also allows maintained illuminance on dimmable systems. Our Micro PIR is especially suitable where aesthetics are important.
1. The DALI addressable LC-DALIPIR incorporates a lux detector, enabling the control of daylight linking which can be configured either to keep lights off when there is sufficient ambient light, or used as part of a closed loop to maintain a pre-set luminance level in a dimmable system. When using the lux detector, an extra DALI address is assigned to the unit. The LC-DALIPIR is connected via a screw terminal on the rear in a standard DALI two wire configuration powered from the data line, or, where the current drain would be too high for the bus capacity, PIRs can be powered from a DALI64 using a 4-wire connection. An integral IR sensor allows the unit to be commissioned and used via a remote control. This enables basic commissioning functions aand adjustment of the time-out delay.The LC-DALIPIR can also be specified with custom painted bezels to help the sensor blend into the surface on which is it mounted.
2. The DALI Micro PIR, the LC-DALIMICROPIR, is neat and compact and the ideal choice for mounting discretely within a luminaire. This PIR sensor updates the lighting control network using a DALI interface, and an integral lux detector, enables the control of daylight linking. This can be configured either to keep lights off when there is sufficient ambient light, or used as part of a closed loop to maintain a pre-set luminance level in a dimmable system.
3. The LC-CANPIR presence detector, for use with the DS and DD range of LCMs, detects movement using a PIR sensor to update the lighting control system using a CAN bus interface connected via RJ12 connectors on the back of the unit. Two of these to allow easy onward connection. Device ID is set during commissioning using an IR tool, and there is a visual alert to show when a device has not been addressed. The walk-test mode, indicated by an LED, helps when configuring the detector.
4. The LC-PIRCC presence detector detects movement using a PIR sensor, which updates the light control system using a solid state galvanically isolated clean contact interface. This detector also features a walk-test mode to help with configuring the detector, with movement indicated by a built-in blue LED. This starts when the unit is powered up, and expires 30 minutes after movement detection stops. Adjustment for sensitivity and timeout period is made during commissioning using two trimmers on the rear of the unit.
We also offer five types of Mains PIR, all of which are neat and compact and ideal for mounting in trunking, and in luminaires. They are configurable with time and lux level adjusters for any room occupancy and a PIR quad sensor detects movement within the detection zone; also, a photocell monitors the ambient light level. When movement is detected and the ambient light is less than the chosen level (10 to 1000 lux), the PIR switches on. The ambient light threshold can be set between around 100 lux and infinity (when the photocell is inactive and the load is switched on regardless of light level). If no further movement is detected within a pre-selected time (adjustable from 10 seconds up to 40 minutes), the PIR switches the load off. These PIRs are suitable for switching loads other than lighting, such as fans.
1. Our new Ceiling Microwave Detector, the LC-MMWAS, offers both automatic and optional manual control of lighting via an isolated voltage-free contact output. These detectors are ideal for environments with varying ambient temperatures such as car parks.
2. The LC-MPIR/VF has volt-free contacts, and can be flush mounted into suspended and plasterboard ceilings.
3. The LC-MPIR-S is a square PIR designed to be surface mounted.
4. The LC-MPIR, is a round, flush mount, mains PIR.
5. The LC-MPIR-DLR is a long range PIR with the following profile:
Our PIRs are available in CAN, DALI and Clean Contact versions. Unique programming options and progressive sensitivity helps eliminate false triggering.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DATA SHEETS ON LIGHTING CONTROLS LTD PRODUCTS
ecoLUX PRESENCE DETECTORS
LC-DALIPIR, LC-DALIMICROPIR, LC-CANPIR, LC-PIRCC, LC-MMWAS, LC-MPIR-VF, LC-MPIR-S, LC-MPIR, LC-MPIR-DLR,
|Lighting Control Products|
|Modular Wiring Products|
|Scene Set Switches|
|RS232 AV Interface|
|Modular Distribution Boxes|
|Switched Fused Spur|
|Starter + End cables|
|Underfloor Power Systems|
|Lords Cricket Ground|
|21 Lombard St|
|Westfield Stratford City|
|spring 2018 newsletter|
|Autumn 2018 newsletter|